Work in a Fortune Global 500 company in Ticino Switzerland. Competitive salary and benefits. Fast-paced international working environment.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Translate creative software design concepts and ideas into reality using front end technology.
- Design and create software interfaces by prioritising Users and business requirements over technology limitations and constraints.
- Understand the user interface design solution both in its practical intent and creative vision, and convert it into engineered softwares.
- Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Ensure that the website is optimised for various devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology
- 2+ years of professional experience as a UI or Front-end Developer
- Strong understanding of front-end coding and development technologies
- Knowledge of Adobe
- Fluent in English