Interested in joining a leading company specialized in Information & Cyber Security projects and services? Interested in joining an organization capable of being a leader of change with an interesting track record in complex projects in many different industries? Interested in joining a company that helps customers, through an innovative offer, a pragmatic and personalized approach, in addressing the specific needs of each organization in the field of information and cyber security? We’re seeking a qualified and motivated senior sales specialist to help us sell our competences and grow our market. Our ideal salesperson has a strong understanding and experience on the specific context (information, cyber security project, services) and sales process, excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. We’re seeking a senior sales specialist with strong listening and negotiating skills, someone who can showcase our services in a persuasive way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events etc, it’s essential that our salesperson is approachable and professional. His or her efforts will help us create a selling strategy that addresses our growth target, extend our market and brand reputation.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding and sharing of our business philosophy and capabilities;
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs of the client;
- Meet monthly and annual sales and activity quotas;
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships;
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field;
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research ;
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet those needs;
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base;
- Make cold calls, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics;
- Work with the Group Account team to develop new opportunities and leads;
- Use of our tools/instruments to ensure standard processes during all sales stages;
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes.
- At least 10 years in sales within an information & cyber security context in advisory projects and service;
- Perfect understanding of the information & cyber security context and market;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, phone, and organizational skills;
- Experience working with CRM platforms;
- Experience in closing enterprise level deals;
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well;
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Experience in information & cyber security advisory selling project;
- Own customer package;
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas;
- Strong organizational skills;
- English speaker;
- Bachelor’s degree.