Work as SAP General Manager in a Fortune Global 500 company in Ticino Switzerland. Competitive salary and benefits. Fast-paced international working environment. For this job it’s necessary to relocate to Ticino.
- You are responsible for the project planning and dimensioning of our customers' transformation projects;
- You take over the conception of the procedural and functional E2E requirements in the respective SAP module;
- In close cooperation with our customers, you will design the roadmaps for the introduction of the latest SAP technologies - always with a clear focus on the business value contribution;
- You will also create module and integration tests and then carry them out;
- Depending on your previous project experience, you will lead your project teams independently from the start.
- Completed degree in economics, business informatics or a comparable qualification;
- Professional experience in SAP consulting, preferably with a focus on resources, financial services, communication, media & technology or products;
- Process and functional knowledge in SAP ERP and S/4HANA as well as in the associated modules (e.g. FI/CO, SCM and MM or SAP Banking/Insurance)
- Experience in the (process) control of transformation projects
- Fluent written and spoken German and English.