The Accountant RTR, daily processes financial data, performs simple financial analysis, and prepares reports for auditors / management / internal customers on regular basis. The job is based in Aguascalientes, Mexico.
- Daily processing of financial data;
- Intercompany: Reconciliation, Solving issues occurred while booking, make correction postings;
- Maintain the current supplier list by updating name changes, address changes, supplier deletions (when decision made to terminate business with a specific supplier);
- Perform simple financial analysis;
- Proactive reporting and resolution of unreconciled / reconciling items;
- Prepare reports for auditors / management / internal customers on regular basis;
- Preparing account reconciliations (as per ARM);
- Perform month end close activities as per deadlines;
- Creation of fixed assets and fixed assets books maintenance.
- University degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/ Accounting;
- C1 level of English is must, local language(s) might be required;
- 4+ years experience in the Shared Service center in the finance area;
- General accounting / reporting overview;
- MS-Office (MS Excel – advanced – tables, charts, formulas, pivot tables, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint), ERP experience is a must (IFS,BPCS, IFS Radley, SAP);
- Willing to develop and learn, Collaborative, Team player;
- Customer and result oriented;
- Proactive attitude, Flexibility.