The Company is a global leader in the Fintech Sector with an established track record in the Financial Services industry and over €100 million in consolidated revenues. It is one of the top 100 Fintech Players globally (IDC ranking), with more than 200 clients including leading Wealth Managers, Banks, Asset Managers, Fund Managers, Banks and Insurance Companies. With more than 800 professionals operating from Italy, UK, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Ireland, the Group serves clients on 4 continents. The candidate has at least 3 years of experience in a similar role in a service company providing IT consultancy or product company, performing development activities related to the Java platform. The scope of the project is the porting of a large application in RPG on the IBM platform to Java/Spring/Spring Boot services deployed on Kubernetes.
- The extension of the existing runtime support libraries in areas such as data, core algorithms, web support, database access, etc;
- The porting of existing custom templates to the Thymeleaf template engine;
- The translation of existing RPG, CL and DB2 SQL code into Java and PostgreSQL SQL;
- Collaborating on the automation of these translations using ANTLR 4, JavaParser and other tools
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in a service company providing IT consultancy or product company, performing development activities related to the Java platform;
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent education;
- This role requires strong knowledge of modern versions of Java, such as JDK 11, Spring and Spring Boot, and SQL, preferably in PostgreSQL;
- Preferable experience with Thymeleaf, RPG, IBM i, ANTLR 4 and JavaParser.