Work in a Fortune Global 500 company in Ticino Switzerland. Competitive salary and benefits. Fast-paced international working environment. Responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customers' needs.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure;
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers;
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results;
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats;
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’;
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended;
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps roles (or related);
- Excellent knowledge of Jenkins, GitLab, Bash/Groovy, Docker;
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL;
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and DevOps procedures;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Collaborative team spirit.