Your personality and your passion make the difference. They drive growth for their clients’ businesses and pave their way to digital change. Their retail team within their data and AI network combines commercial, analytical, and technological expertise to help retail clients in both food and non-food reach the next level of innovation and performance. Here you’ll give new impetus to their data science and machine learning engineering team specifically in the retail industry. Sounds like an interesting challenge? Then follow your passion in a role, where you’ll solve business challenges and drive innovation by defining, designing and industrializing data science use cases end-to-end to enable client’s profit from the true potential behind their data. Look forward to a position where you’ll work with highly motivated and skilled individuals from the data science and machine-learning engineering tribes and collaborate with industry and functional experts to drive innovation and win as a team.
- They count on your consulting and data science expertise when you lead multifarious data science projects for their retail clients and teams to success;
- With your work you enable retail clients to scale data and AI across their businesses and regions;
- At all times you’ll keep an eye on project progress, risk and budget;
- Furthermore, you’ll originate client opportunities and build a strong business pipeline;
- Last but not least you’ll represent their data science capacity as an advocate and subject matter expert.
- Master or PhD degree in statistics, econometrics, or data science-related fields;
- 7+ years hands-on experience in data science or machine learning engineering focusing on retail (food or non-food);
- Proven track record of successfully leading data science/mixed capability teams;
- Software engineering background is a plus;
- Experience with data science & machine learning engineering offerings in cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, OpenStack) and respective workbenches (databricks, Sagemaker, …).